What to Expect When You Visit
- Sunday Service begins at 10am.
- We dress casually for all of our meetings.
- We serve coffee, tea, water and baked goods at our service.
- We sit at round tables.
- We sing contemporary worship songs that are led by a worship team consisting of various instruments & singers.
- We take time to allow the Holy Spirit to move in our meetings, so there may be prophecy, exhortation, prayer or personal ministry that occurs spontaneously.
- After the corporate worship time, children up to 6th grade are dismissed to children’s ministry.
- The pastor or guest minister will speak anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes.
- Our service is generally over no later than noon.